- Camp Options
- Join That’s Mandarin at our Summer Chinese Camp in Shanghai
- Full Chinese Camp
- Experience the ultimate study abroad adventure with our all-inclusive summer camp in China!
- Program Highlights
- What to expect?
- All Inclusive
- We make living in China easy with airport pick-up, 3 meals per day and weekend activities!
- Hotel Accommodation
- Live in the lap of luxury in our Western-style hotel accommodation.
- Engaging Classes
- Varied class types and content; suitable for children aged 12-17 and all Mandarin levels.
- Experienced Teachers
- All our teachers have taught for several years and are experienced with teaching under 18s.
- Cultural Activities, Excursions & Field Trips
- Enjoy our full program of cultural activities and field trips, as well as weekend excursions to see more of what China has to offer.
- Safety First
- Campers’ well-being is our top priority. We make sure every child is well looked after.
- VARIETY COURSES
- INTENSIVE CHINESE CLASSES FOR KIDS & TEENAGERS
- Cartoon Class
- This class is designed to be entertaining and fun, while developing language ability.
- Reading & Writing Class
- Kids will learn how to write and recognise the most commonly used Chinese characters.
- Topic Chinese Class
- Topic Chinese Classes are a great way to get kids speaking about their daily life in Chinese.
- Cultural Activities
- Immerse yourself in the culture
- We have cultural activities three days a week
- Activities include traditional Chinese calligraphy, opera mask painting, cooking classes, Chinese knot making, mahjong and many more.
- Field Trips for Shanghai
- Explore historical China
- Destinations vary by city and can be dependent on the weather. Previous destinations include Century Park, Shanghai Zoo, Zhouzhuang, Zhujiajiao…..
- Field Trips
- On the weekends, campers have the chance to travel a little further afield and explore more of what China has to offer.
- Sleep in comfort
- Sleep in comfort
- Stay in fully-furnished, serviced accommodation in the beating heart of downtown Shanghai. Enjoy the convenience of shops restaurants and a metro stop within just a couple of minutes walk from your accommodation.
- Schedules & Prices
- Making your money go further
- No matter which of our exciting and unique Summer Chinese Camps you opt for, rest assured in the knowledge that you will be receiving value for money from our competitively-priced programs and top-class teaching and campus resources.
read moremore camp options
- Make the most of our exclusive discounts by booking your Summer Chinese Camp program at least 3 months in advance or, if you loved our Summer Camp Program and would like to recommend us to a friend, you can enjoy our special “refer a friend” discount.
дом из sip панелей
горящий тур в турцию из харькова 2015
Summer Camp China Is Waiting For You